Tuesday, March 15, 2011

NEW PROJECT

Hola, so with the final touches on a script for my new film, I thought I may update you guys and let ya know what's up.

My blog is for my film project stuff, but also random things I find interesting.

But anyways, this new project is the biggest film I've worked on.  I'm very excited for when it's finished and I can share it with all you.  I'm going to start posting more videos on my blog to update you on random crap and the film as well.

So in the mean time, I'm trying to gain a wider audience, so with the release of the film, more people will know about it! So it would be greatly appreciated if you shared my blog on Facebook or Twitter (can do so  with the button on the right hand side) or bookmark it, and keep checking back for behind the scene video and more!

Thanks!
-Taylor Lamb

No comments:

Post a Comment