Tuesday, March 15, 2011

President? Donald Trump

Donald Trump, one of the greatest businessmen in the world, says by June 2011 he will decide whether he will run for president or not.  Below I posted a video of him speaking on CPAC about what he would do as president and the reasons why he would become president.

In my opinion, I feel Trump would make a very successful president and he knows exactly how to get us out of this mess because as a businessman.  He has had to deal with hundreds of situations and battles where his knowledge of money and spending have come into play, and he has won.  He also recognizes that America isn't respected by other countries anymore and that he would gain back out respect. 

Check out the video below to see what Trump has to say on his possible run for presidency and tell me what you think on my Facebook.  If you don't think Trump would make a good President, why? 

No comments:

Post a Comment